Early season Carabao Cup match clash with Spurs.
Join us at Brass Fish in the Marine Building 385 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B2. Burrard and West Hastings.
Pub specials for paid-up Chelsea Vancouver Members.
20% reduction on the food
Guinness $5 a pint.
Lager $5 a pint
Chelsea FC Vancouver Membership: Click on the Buy Now button below. Full details - see Membership tab
Please see upcoming matches at the Brass Fish below.
Note that we will not be opening for the 4.30 am Crystal Palace match.
C’mon You Blues!
Brass Fish COVID-19 Precautions
Under the COVID-19 guidelines, there will be no general standing.
Please be patient and comply with the seating plan. Masks are not compulsory, but are recommended.
Your seat may be given to someone else unless you arrive at least 10 minutes before kick-off.
To help with ensuring safety for all fans please follow these rules:
Please note that by attending you are aware of and expressly acknowledge the COVID-19 risk associated with any gathering and you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Chelsea FC Vancouver or The Brass Fish liable for any illness or injury.
Here are the Donnelly Group guidelines for COVID-19 safety measures.
• Wash your hands or clean them with hand sanitizer upon entry
• Maintain physical distancing of 2 Metres at all times
• No groups larger than 6 permitted
• Avoid moving from the group & table you’ve been seated, no mingling
• No walk up bar service
• Tap payment is recommended
Please do not enter this workplace if you have any of the following symptoms:
• New or worsening cough
• Shortness of breath
• New muscle aches or headache
• Sore throat
• Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19